Contract for difference(CFD) is a contract that reflects the performance of the underlying index futures with the profit or loss calculated as the difference between the purchase price and the sale price.
IC-FX’s range of CFDs includes Metals(Gold and Silver), Oil(Brent and Crude) and Indices(German30, Stoxx50, CAC40, FTSE100, WallStreet30, US Tech 100 and SPX500).
- Buy if you think the market will go up, sell if you think the market will fall
- Open position with a margin from USD400 per 1 lot – as CFDs are leveraged products, there is no need to pay the full value of the position.
- There is no financing charge if your position remains open at the end of the trading session
- There are no commission charges on index CFDs
- Various CFDs products with lower spread